Saturday, August 23, 2008

So...I slack...sue me!

Yeah, I'm not a avid typer, unless it's for a paper (and even then I try my best to do nothing lol) But I guess I should kind of update you on my life. Um, school is close!! I think I'm just anxious to leave my house and my family and the negativity that I'm always facing, but other than that I don't really care. Most of my core friends are all spreading out, and truth be told I'm lost as fuck without them lol. So I guess I'll have a lot of alone time, which is good I guess. Ugh I guess I can study or some sht. But I'll drown my boredom in a good party. Speaking of which T-Pain is playing my homecoming...he sucks on his own, so he needs to bring ppl lol. Anyway hopefully sophomore year will be as dope as freshman year. And yet I need to pack. Better yet what I NEED is a new camera...a good one. lol Aggh So much I need...so little time...The rollercoaster ride begins again..dammit

No comments: