Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Making the Band...is BS

So, Danity Kane is over?? At least that's what I was supposed to believe. Diddy kicked out Aubrey in a dramatic cliffhanger...typical of MTV of course. I mean yea Aubrey is a big slut now (still sexy as hell...just in a more I might have a disease kind of way), but let's face it she's the big draw of the group. I don't think Sean Combs the mogul would be dumb enough to fuck up one of the biggest money makers on his struggling ass label. Nevermind the man sucks at promotion of GOOD artists (Day26, Janelle Monae, even lil Donnie Klang, etc), he knows what his money is. Anyway, I'm not surprised all the girls want to jump ship, because they're just being fucked over 100 ways. Give em all solo deals somewhere else and just live in the memory of DK. I mean that's the best thing. Or maybe it was all a good ratings ploy. Bitchassness all around.

PS. I loved Stefanie on "I Want to Work for Diddy". Big ups to Suzanne and Mike. Basically big ups to anyone on the show that wasn't Boris or Kim (and a BIG wtf @ poprah?!?)

1 comment:

Al said...

you know they didn't kick out my trashtastic boo aubrey. She IS danity kane. this is some serious publicity stunt or somethin. He's a fool if he thinks ahyone cares about dawn aka-semi tranny mess.

anyhoo who is left on i wanna work for diddy?