Monday, January 18, 2010

Pants on the Ground!!

I just had to make that the title, because the guy from American Idol (Larry Platt) is just too funny. Rarely do I do fashion posts, esp involving females, because the clothes I'm obviously not wearing and aren't interested in. HOWEVER, Christina Aguilera and "Ms. Berry, Ms. Berry...she's fine" (I had to..the moment set itself up ) Halle Berry shut the damn room down last night at the 61st Annual Golden Globes held at the Beverly Hilton last night in Los Angeles.




Christina wore a sexy Spring 2010 Versace gown, and as much as I liked slutty Christina, she looked so maturely gorgeous here it was insane.






Halle Berry reminded most red-blooded men (and some women) why she's just the most beautiful thing in life. She presented last night wearing a black Kaufman Franco gown. And now I'm done posting about women's dresses. Weird.

No comments: