Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Randomness

Annie Lennox was amazing at the American Music Awards this past sunday. "Why" is an amazing song, and I also love Kelly Clarkson's cover too. So I'm throwing in a badass performance from her.



And because I think Britney owned life with her new album (well at least "If You Seek Amy" and "Circus") Those are enough for me to say job well done.

Britney Spears - Circus

And other tracks I'm refinding...and rocking out to...
Mayday Parade- "Jersey"
Jersey - Mayday Parade

Paramore- "Born For This" (Hayley Williams is rising on my list, because her voice is mad crazy)
Born for This - Paramore

Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis- "Just Dance". She's not my normal sound, and I'd probably never buy an album of hers, but this song is sick as hell. Production is catchy and on point. It's hard to hate
Just Dance (Ft. Colby ODonis & Akon) - Lady GaGa

1 comment:

Al said...

Britney if u seek amy and circus are LIFE indeed.

Paramore and Lady Gaga are staples on my workout mix.

I love that new paramore song from twilight.LOVE.