Monday, March 2, 2009

I want....




Adidas Ecstasy Mid

Adidas is celebrating their 60th anniversary this year, so look for a lot of retro styles to hit store shelves soon. These shoes scream dopeness and freshness, and I need them. I mean come on! Maybe I'll continue the retro revolution with a hi-top fade and a kangol hat. Or maybe I won't.







Y-3 2009 Collection
I don't care that these are most likely well over $200. Yohji Yamamoto is quickly becoming one of my favorite shoe designers, and he's proof to others (cough Kanye cough) that slapping a hefty price tag on bullshit that can be found at any swap meet from here to Alaska is not gonna go over well. The price of men's sneakers has always been a little overkill, but if the style is there, the durability is also present, I'm all for spending a little bit of money for a good pair of shoes.

Just make sure your bills are paid and you have a roof over which to store your shoes. Because I know I'm not about to begin begging for food and money while looking like I stepped out of an advertisement for the good life.

Thanks to Sole Collector for the images.

No comments: