Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sight Unseen

I don't want to go blind or anything, so I need sunglasses. Although, I'm still confusing my wants with my needs, so I probably don't need anything that I can't get from Target, but sue me. I'm young and impulsive. I rest my case.



SUPER Ciccio Flat Top Black Chicano.

It's like Kanye meets Warhol meets James Dean. I'm in there like swimwear baby.



Sabre Vision- The Die Hippy Sunglasses ($97.50)

I mean if I buy them I'll die hippy...and happy, right? I'm on it baby.

And of course....



The poolside style. Reflective lenses....good stuff.



The clear version just might be a little more random...which is more dope at the same time. Just try not to pull an Amber Rose and wear them in everyday settings, because....it can still make the hot look stupid



The Purple Haze($95)
The name of the glasses only makes me want them more.
Enough Said.

I think I've found a new reason to save my vision folks.

Shop Sabre Online

No comments: