Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Darkroom.

I like this one word title thing I'm trying out. It makes me feel cool, which is all that counts...but really I just don't wanna sit around and think of what to title these posts.

Oh, and yes I go from posting Spring/Summer clothes to Fall, because I don't trust the weather. I really wouldn't be surprised if I saw 30 feet of snow outside AGAIN.

But, this is short and relatively to the point. MofM (Man of Moods) released their F/W 2010 preview, and I want this hoodie. It just looks complex, and it'll give me a challenge getting dressed in the morning haha. But knowing my luck it'll probably keep me as warm as an ice cube.



Pre-order it at Glaice. Yes, the site is in a foreign language. No, I don't know why. Just pre-order one for me. :) I'll be your best friend for life. Or until I want something else.

No comments: