Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hulk-ittude







The title of the post makes me want to go back to Universal Studios and ride The Incredible Hulk but I'll be waiting for my bank to be mroe legit and less strained before we make moves like that. However, me and my boys will be making cross-country moves in a city near you this summer...but i digress.

Back to the point.

I have about 3 colors that I stick with wearing, and neon-type green isn't one of them. But the Spring 10 Nike Auto Flight's are on point. Enough black to keep me from feeling like I dipped my feet in skittles, and enough green to make me feel like I'm doing something interesting with my size ginormous feet. Now, the style isn't exactly groundbreaking, and to be honest they look like a lot of other Nike's (the Delta Forces come to mind first) but I'm not looking to wear Andy Warhol on my feet, I just want a cool color. I'm so laidback I might fall over. But you get the point.

The retail is around $90. I can certainly live with that.

No comments: