Friday, January 9, 2009

Ludacris is a giving man....



Now I might get crap for this, but whatever. Jesse McCartney is the white Chris Brown. He's that one kid that was super nerdy in high school, and then one summer he shows up at school with a fresh cut and new clothes, and the next thing you know he's got chicks all over him.

I hated Jesse McCartney. Well the R&B Jesse at least. It wasn't believable, the lyrics he was singing. And I stand by it. Sometimes people need to embrace flip flops and guitars, not fitteds and Jordans! But Ludacris, either really saw this as a last ditch attempt at a hit, or just felt bad for the kid and jumped on his new track "How Do You Sleep?". I'm not even gonna respond to that, because there's jokes all in that. But long story short, typical 'pop n b' production, decent vocals, cheesy lyrics. Miley Cyrus fans should eat this up. Maybe I'm just getting old. Is this the new pop revolution? Dammit No!

No comments: