Saturday, January 31, 2009

Window Shopping

So in my quest to fill my closet with more clothes, and at the same time being hit with an unfortunate reality that the economy is killing me, I landed on Crooks and Castles. Well re-landed, I guess. Anyway, a quick FYI for people, Crooks and Castles is an L.A. based urban clothing company, with a steady rise in fresh designs. The prices are not for everyone but they definitely reflect the quality of the brand.



Castellano Sunglasses ($250.00)
Definitely one of the better sunglasses I've seen in a while. I can't stand glasses that are just made to follow a current trend and then are stupid to wear 2 years later ("nerd glasses"). But these are fresh and current but still able to be worn down the line. And they're white. Which is always a good color to add to an outfit.



8021 Crooks Stripe C Belt ($60)
Yes, that's not cheap for a belt, but leather and nylon are generally durable combinations and the gun metal buckle is just pretty cool.

The majority of their online store are original T-Shirts designed by the company, and I was more interested in the accessories, but they are definitely a good up and coming company to check out. As they expand and put out new clothes I will keep you guys posted.

Shop Crooks and Castles Online

No comments: