Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random Shits and Giggles

I'm not much of a follower of 'high fashion', one because I know I can't afford it and it's impractical, and two I'm just not interested. But every now and then I find some things I'd rock the hell out of. So yea.


Hi-Top

D&G Hi-Top Sneaker- ($205)
Impractical as hell. But I want them. No more to be said.
D&G has some dope white sneakers with zippers on the side.
Yep.

Lemmy Belt

Fenchurch- The Lemmy Belt($42)
It's a little steep for a belt, but good all white belts are NOT easy to find at all.
At ALL.

Rupture Belt

Kr3w- The Rupture Belt ($25)
I'm a big fan of all black belts. But the detail on this cool, because it gives it more of an edge, without looking too ridiculous.

Big Ben Watch

Flud Watches- The Big Ben Watch ($90)
I can't really wear watches with big faces, so I seldom wear watches. Plus my cell phone is my clock, but I this one is amazing just because of the neon-blue. Immense swag coming from this watch. IMMENSE. But now I'll have to invest in matching shirts/shoes/hats, etc. I've become THAT guy. Who is overly obsessed with looking nice. Why??

Karmaloop

2 comments:

SEIN EIGENES said...

the D&G mesh hightops were better

Anonymous said...

LOVE those shoes!!