Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank You Adidas

Y-3 line has some dope stuff. Really Adidas in general has hot clothes. Kind of not promoted enough. Really. The only issue is that the prices are insane.
I guess sports designers are experimenting with high fashion prices.
So it's just more motivation for me to get my paper right.
I will.


Hayworth II Mid ($270.00)
I'm really upset. These shouldn't be so expensive AT ALL. They're dope.
So I will be hoping for a gift, or a winning lottery ticket.


Tenji Winter Hi ($315.00)
Again, Adidas is blowing my life with these prices, but Because I really like these shoes, I'll cut them slack. I guess I'm one of the few realistic males out there because I won't blow that type of money on shoes especially if they're going to be touching dirt. And for that price, they better be worn every day of my life.

And now I'm going to stop because the rest of their prices are so blatantly insane for shit you can find other places for cheap. The shoes are the dopest part. The rest, not worth it at all. But regardless I'm still a fan. And I'm hoping to win the lottery still.

Now for the cheaper, but just as dope shoes.


Rod Laver Mid ($70)

I'm not too crazy on the grey color, but it's simple and has a really nice flow to the construction of the shoe. So it works. And clearly the price won't make you say WTF like the Y-3 line

Conductor Felt DP

The Conductor Felt DP ($130)

This is probably the best knockoff from the Y-3 line, and this price is a little more reasonable. Part of me thinks it's a little exaggerated in design, but this is why I like black shoes. It's a good detractor from the other stuff. But this is a definite option for the shoe closet.

Decade Mid
Decade Mid (DJ) ($100)

I really want this in another color, mainly because I just haven't committed to grey shoes yet, but I guess it fits the metallic theme. But once again, the design is really nice.

Y-3 Store
Shop Adidas
Nizza Hi DP

Nizza Hi DP ($75)

Now this is the Y-3 on a much smaller scale, and I'm ok with that. It has more of an everyday look to it, but the design is definitely on point. I like the Chuck Taylor feel that it has, and thank god Adidas shoes feel much better. The Nizza Low DP is also dope, and is the same idea, only low top and in white. So I won't really post it lol

All of the prices I posted are adidas.com prices. So clearly you should find it elsewhere for cheaper.

No comments: