Sunday, December 21, 2008

So, 2008 sucked musically...

I mean let's face it, the best year for music in a long time was 03/04. I mean that summer was crazzyyyyy. "Crazy in Love", "Baby Boy", "Cry Me a River", "Toxic", anything Lil Jon decided to scream on, everything Usher, Outkast, "If I Ain't Got You", "Change Clothes"....wow I miss it.

And then we flash forward to 2008. Hannah fucking Montana? Whatttt? Yea, I don't listen to the radio for this exact reason, but there were a few songs that I thought were good. Now this list really doesn't include the singer-songwriter people, but it's just good (or decent at best...hell maybe just catchy) mainstream music. Let's get it together people.

Oh and these songs are not a comprehensive list, and are in no particular order. and they will be updated


2008...it was what it was.

No comments: